Thursday, August 19, 2010

August thoughts

August 19, 2010. Hi everyone, I wanted to have this posted before Ray's and my interview was aired again, but this is close enough. Thank you for joining us here.

I am in the process of organizing a show for Ray in Vermont. As you know, we are selling paintings and prints from this site, too. I am trying to make them affordable for all, but remember,art supplies are quite expensive.

Ray's mother, Rose, has perfect vision now, and that has changed her life. She can actually see her son's paintings. I will be with them in September, and we are hoping that a friend has a house they can rent in a nearby town.

If you, or anyone you know, wants to host an exhibit, please let me know.

Thank you for listening, and for all your heartfelt emails. It is a joy to be a part of all of this,

I'll be back soon,

Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment